Saturday, May 12, 2018

ART on Friday/Saturday


Once again, my art sharing is a day late - but at least it's happening!

I took part in several challenges this week:

Sunday Postcard Art
The theme this week at Sunday Postcard Art was "Crown and Wings." I had fun makeing the collage - then discovered the quote. They fit well together.



Baby Love/ Nostalgia
The tag I created fits two challenges:

Take a Word Challenge - "Nostalgia" - as it was nostalgic looking through a box of photos for photos of my children as babies

Tag Tuesday - "Baby Love" - I couldn't settle on just one photo of each of my children - so I used 2 - it also fit well with the watercolour background that I repurposed from an old painting.



Miniature May
Here are three more collages I created for the Miniature May challenge. I am enjoying just playing with papers and using up materials I've had for a long while.







Photography
We went shopping yesterday and when I saw the planters for sale at Canadian Tire, I had to buy some. Usually I put together my own, but this time I couldn't resist buying three.
Here are some of the flowers.




And more blooms from our garden.





Couldn't resist the textures and design I saw:






Linking with

Paint Party Friday

Inspire Me Monday

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow! You've accomplished so many projects. Love all your art pieces...fun colors and pages. The photographs are just stunning. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art and photos. Love the flowers you bought. Thanks so much for linking your gorgeous tag to Tag Tuesday. much appreciated. Happy PPF and have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Wow you have been busy with all kinds of art. Your photos are just beautiful.

Ozstuff said...

Your blog page is overflowing with beautiful artwork. I love the idea of featuring your children's baby photos in the nostalgia challenge.

Joan said...

Fabulous artwork - love the quote on the art postcard!!!

Michele said...

what a lovely art-filled post! the baby love is too cute -- thanks for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Beautiful images - both the photos of flowers and your artworks. Really love your collages. The Baby Love Tag is such a lovely way to express your love and pride for your children.